Change in Wishlist

Sunday, December 20, 2009
Change in Wishlist

This is one of the changing from their maintenance several hours ago. I see some players has 5 items on their wishlist and some still got 3 items.


I guess soon they will apply 5 items on the wishlist again.. and too bad, GIFT ALL button is gone, so we can not send it at once.

Here are the examples of 2 players which has 5 items on their wishlist now :





I can not send faster now... if I want to send 10 of same item, I need to wait for about 5 seconds or so before sending more.. otherwise will have this message :
Please wait a moment before sending another gift!

I like the GIFT ALL button idea.. I wish they keep it that way.. if this is applied to every players, then I need to find tools to send lots of gifts now.. have fun, guys!

Credits goes to Mafia Wars Maniac.

15 comments:

Deborah said...

seriously?

PRINCE64 said...

i cant add nothing to wishlist ! can somebody help?

Edina said...

i cant post my wishlist. I need help! THX

frthelg said...

Well I guess the change is still in beta because my profile sometimes has 3 items with gift all button and sometimes it has 5 items. When it changes from 5 to 3 and then to 5 again you need to add item number 4 and 5 again :D

zee said...

how you can have 756 konstantin cargo carrier¿?¿? WTF

davidwelch101 said...

just keep doing that job over and over to get the cargo ship

davidwelch101 said...

i have beat all of moscow, cuba, and NY nothing left to do for now but keep doing jobs for stuff like sports car and cargo ships

Michael F. said...

They should allow you to gift any item in your inventory with a drop down list of how many you wish to gift.

Marcia7254 said...

I start in Moscow and select 3, then go to New York and select 2 more

HockeeJunkee said...

i have five items on the wishlist, however when i go to post it, my first three items are on the popup, but the other two itms are dirty bra and baccarat shoe. I am NOT looking for a dirty bra or a baccarat shoe, so i now skip the posting the popup!

Salvatore said...

my wish list button still dont work come on fix this fucking problem sal

Debbie DeRosa said...

i have seen the five items on some member's gift lists for the past week. this is not new today.

saurabh piplani said...

I'm not able to publish my wishlist on my and my friends' walls....what is the problem ?
what can i do ?

Greg said...

This game is turning to crap

jbalan said...

I cant publisg wish list either, Zynga says they are working on the issue

Post a Comment

IS IT HELPFUL TO UR MAFIA?